Pocket Outdoor Media is looking for an innovative, energetic, and extremely organized associate web producer. The ideal candidate is a digital jack-of-all trades, who can bring a wide skill set to the table. Candidates should have experience working with a content-management system, with editors, and with producers in a content environment.
The candidate will work closely with the editors of Pocket Outdoor Media’s several properties to build and publish content online, and will manage the monthly production of POM’s content for the web. The candidate should be comfortable engaging in discussions with technical and non-technical team members to ensure transparency during all stages of projects.
- Build articles, landing pages, and packages working closely with editors, designers, and developers.
- Source images and manage image workflow for the websites.
- Ensure web best practices are applied to digital-content creation.
- Brainstorm ideas to improve content-creation workflow with the editorial and development teams.
- Troubleshoot and report bugs to the development team.
- Experience and interest in media/publishing.
- Experience with HTML is required.
- Experience with a CMS is required; WordPress preferred.
- Experience with analytics desired (Google Analytics, ChartBeat)
- Must be qualified to work in the US
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years experience producing content on a media website.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Important: This position is based out of our Boulder, CO, offices. Sorry, no telecommuting.