Pocket Outdoor Media is looking for an innovative, energetic, and extremely organized Email Marketing Manager to handle a wide variety of email/newsletter duties. This position is responsible for the overall management of Pocket Outdoor Media’s email campaigns, including maintaining the email database, growing/managing engagement strategies, and finding ways to improve our reach and effectiveness.
- Day-to-day management of POM’s marketing, sales, circulation/house, and editorial emails, including creating and socializing best practices.
- Work with stakeholders on planning and development of new email launches, including: template design, list growth, list segmentation, A/B testing, quality control, back-end analysis, and analytics.
- Maintain email database and query lists based on specific segmentation criteria, including managing various integrations and APIs.
- Manage and optimize email-welcome workflows and all automated series.
- Generate new email leads through sweepstakes partnerships, house ads and on-site placements, paid advertising, and other creative avenues.
- Maintain reporting of all email activities; analyze, compile and disseminate analytics..
- Basic HTML knowledge is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of email marketing and segmentation, deployment, and analysis.
- Must possess strong project management and organizational skills.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including organization, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of change, and innovation.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure with sometimes limited supervision.
- A background in lead generation is highly preferred.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience in email marketing with an editorial or publishing brand.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested in submitting an application, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.
This job is based in our Boulder, Colorado, headquarters. Sorry — no telecommuting.