The Facility Manager/Cross-Platform Production Manager is responsible for administering the day-to-day operations of the entire facility. This includes onboarding new hires, ensuring all facility work with vendors and contractors for the building is done in a timely, efficient and budgeted manner, ensuring all leases/contracts for the facility are in good order; and supervising the office manager.
Also, in the current position, the Facility Manager works closely with the VP of Finance and HR Manager to make sure facility line item costs and HR old and new employees are all in order. This position is an integral part of the team that supports everyone at POM and keeps the entire team connected.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- On call every day for any employee’s facility needs throughout each day
- Oversee ongoing facility day to day duties
- Manage building upkeep including landlord communications, electrical and plumbing coordination, managing the cleaning crew and security system, oversee facilities contracts such as Copiers/Mail Machine contracts and other facilities related contracts
- Interact as necessary with key company vendors, suppliers, to promote strong on-going relationships
- Assist Office Manager in day to day operations
- Process invoices for all facility related items
- Supports human resources with onboarding and exiting
- Maintain peace throughout all of the building and try to keep every POM employee happy.
What You Bring
- A “can-do” attitude and general willingness to “do what needs to be done.”
- Working knowledge of MS Office; GSuite and Apple products
- Photo and video-editing experience is an asset
- Experience managing a large office environment
- Light plumbing, electrical work and ability to liaison w/property manager
- Driver’s License
If you are interested in submitting an application, please upload your cover letter and resume here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.