As Office Administrator, you will provide a full range of administrative and organizational support for the senior management team. This position will allow the well-organized and aggressive individual to play as great an integral role in the day-to-day coordination, management, development and growth of a rapidly expanding business. Key responsibilities will include the coordination of office activities and operations to help efficiency of management team, meeting planning for the CEO and Board of Directors, and supporting the Manager of Operations and Human Resources.
This position is full-time from the Pocket Outdoor Media office in Boulder, Colorado. The Office Administrator will report directly to the Manager of Operations and Human Resources.
What You’ll Do
● Manage the reception area and staff to ensure effective communication both internally and externally
● Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
● Ensure efficiency of senior management team by coordinating travel agendas/arrangements, meeting planning, and scheduling
● Prepare and build presentations for senior management
● Track and manage stocks of office supplies and supporting vendor arrangements
● Organize kitchen, fridge, coffee, and other food and drink related employee experiences
● Act as a liaison with office maintenance and cleaning service, evaluate performance quality, arrange necessary repairs and projects
● Answer phone calls and correspondence for POM and route all messages to appropriate personnel
● Assist in managing senior management communications (phone calls, emails, letters, packages, etc.)
● Interact as necessary with key company vendors, suppliers, advertisers and customers to promote strong on-going relationships
● Coordinate shipping for brands upon request
● Create systems and solutions for improved employee experiences
● Support staff in coordinating and running company events
What You’ll Need to Succeed in this Role
● Previous experience as an Office Administrator or administrative assistant
● Prior event management experience
● Ability to multitask, organize, prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
● Quick learner, strong communication skills and interpersonal abilities
● Be deadline-driven, open to feedback and constructive criticism
● Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
● Writing skills and proficiency with common office management software including Microsoft Office and GSuite
● A positive can-do attitude and general willingness to “do what needs to be done.”
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Pocket Outdoor Media, LLC (POM) owns and operates the world’s leading endurance sports media brands, including VeloNews, Triathlete, Women’s Running, PodiumRunner.com, Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, and VeloPress. Collectively, our titles engage and influence more than seven million endurance athletes every month.