Reports to: Sr. Executive Producer
The Post Production/Stock Footage Supervisor is responsible for overseeing post production video operations for Pocket Outdoor Media. Specifically, working to ensure the technical operation of each edit suite and content management. This position is also responsible for ensuring all deliverables meet the technical standards of POM’s clients. Once projects have been delivered, the Lead Producer oversees the archival process including documenting music rights, archiving (video, graphics and audio assets), cataloging projects, and maintaining all project files.
How You Will Make A Difference:
This Post Production/Stock Footage Supervisor must have a technical background for video editing systems (software and hardware). They must have a strong attention to detail for both the final phases of post production and for individual projects deliverables/archiving. In many cases, multiple projects are worked on simultaneously. Last, the ability to communicate solutions for improved workflow and/or systems in an effective manner.
The following qualifications are fundamental to this position:
- Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut
- Color correction in Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve
- Extensive knowledge of post production workflows, Adobe Creative Suite, Pro Tools, and all industry standard editorial software
- Graphics in Adobe Premier and Illustrator
- Must have extensive knowledge of shared storage networks and their interface
- Experience working with LTO tape and archiving systems
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as both a Post Production Supervisor and Editor at an established production company, or post production house
- 2+ years experience of color grading within Adobe Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve
- Process driven, with an eye towards continually improving the work product as well as the day-to-day experience for the team.
If you are interested in submitting an application, please upload your cover letter and resume here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.