The Production Coordinator provides data entry, error resolution and discrepancy mitigation for data
entered within the Salesforce database, as it relates to order entry and its relevance to sales goals, client
invoicing, company revenue recognition and the initiation of the production process. Monitor and
initiate intra-departmental tasks to ensure that data and resolutions are synergistic throughout each
affected department. Accurate and detailed data entry, as well as the ability to discover and resolve
discrepancies and mitigate errors, is paramount to providing accurate revenue and order
documentation in support of the Sales, Accounting, Business and Production departments.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Help maintain up-to-date, accurate Salesforce records by accurately entering client orders
received from sales representatives, as well as updating or correcting discrepant data entries
and following orders through approval steps to confirm they have been accurately moved to
- Maintain accurate monthly sales reports for publications currently in the production process to
provide: 1) Production with accurate client participation per issue 2) Sales reps with accurate
revenue totals for target assessments 3) Sales Managers and Business Managers with accurate
revenue numbers for target assessments, business planning and accurate forecasting and 4)
Accounting with detailed and accurate invoicing information.
- Provide support for miscellaneous requests from Production and Accounting, as well as the
Sales and Business Managers.
- Maintain and enter orders for the Healthy Living Group’s monthly custom retail publications.
What You Bring
- Above average computer skills and ability to work across multiple program platforms
- Experience with the Salesforce database including knowledge at the administrative level.
- Two years’ experience working within a sales support and/or multi-departmental support
- Strong directional and multi-tasking skills
- Personable, detailed and solution oriented.
If you are interested in submitting an application, please upload your cover letter and resume
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment