VeloPress, a design award-winning publisher and the leading publisher of books on endurance sports, is looking for freelance graphic designers to develop creative book cover and/or book interior design solutions with high visual impact.
Create cover and/or interior designs, pour text and art, make corrections, prepare printer-ready files, and compile archives.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Ability to think creatively and develop new and original design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Solve problems without compromising quality
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Solid understanding of book and print production
- Strong attention to detail and capacity for complex content and layout
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines
- Up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat as well as some knowledge of Word and Excel)
Thanks for your interest in VeloPress! Please include a cover letter summarizing your experience, skills, and interests, your resume, and samples of your work to email@example.com.