The Senior Executive Producer is responsible for administering the day-to-day operations of the internal Film/Video production group at Pocket Outdoor Media. The main focus of this position is to work across all groups at POM to maximize their revenue related to video. Responsibilities include: creating budgets for specific projects; assigning or contracting teams for production and post production; supervising staff and freelancers; ensuring general quality control for all content produced by POM; generating video ideas with the sales and marketing teams; overseeing production schedules; and producing, writing, and directing various projects during the year.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Producing specific projects (pre-production, writing, directing, and reviewing rough and fine cuts)
- Creating budgets
- Managing weekly production work (assigning production teams, scheduling, and reviewing rough and fine cuts for various projects)
- Working with sales and marketing teams within POM to generate production ideas that can drive video revenue.
- Processing payments to freelancers through accounting, with accompanying contractual paperwork.
- Overseeing and/or processing: IC agreements, permits, talent releases, location releases, COI’s, and stock footage sourcing.
What You Bring
- BS/BA in Communications, Film, or Journalism.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in the film and video world.
- Extensive experience (credits) Producing and Executive Producing Commercial and TV projects.
- Extensive budgeting experience for digital, corporate, and commercial projects.
- General knowledge of rights and clearances needed for film and video projects.
- General knowledge of production and post-production equipment.
- Valid driver’s license for travel
If you are interested in submitting an application, please upload your cover letter and resume here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.